View product details Price
A.C. Kerman - LE
- See- thru patch works with all colors
- Instant adhesion with no sewing
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Wont turn gummy in high heat
- No glue tubes, no mess
- TEAR-AID Repair Patches provide a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears, as well as an excellent protective film solution. Each TEAR-AID Repair Patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing
- The TEAR-AID Type B vinyl repair patch sticks to - Vinyl and Vinyl-coated material ONLY. Vinyl has oils that are absorbed by most adhesives which causes the adhesive to turn gooey, gummy, and ultimately lose bond. Tear-Aid vinyl repair patches contain an inhibitor that blocks the oils found in vinyl resulting in a long lasting repair
- The TEAR-AID patch is see-thru to work on any color and is UV resistant to prevent yellowing for years. It provides instant adhesion with no sewing, NO GLUE and no mess. The patch also conforms to irregular surfaces and won't turn gummy in high heat
- Each patch kit contains - (1) 3" x 12" TEAR-AID Patch that cuts easily with scissors to any size, (1) 7/8 x 7/8" Patch, (1) 1 3/8 x 1 3/8" Patch, (1) 12" Reinforcement Filament for repairing tears at edges, (2) Alcohol Prep Pads, (1) Illustrated Instructions, Kit Dimensions: 3"x 5.5"x 1.25"
- TEAR-AID repair patches are MADE IN THE U.S.A. of the highest quality and standards. Keep TEAR-AID handy and be prepared to be a hero. Don't throw it away repair it.